Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Home alone.....

I'm going home alone this year. Rebecca & Frankie are visiting Singapore and Indonesia with friends while I return to Victoria to see my mom. Enroute, I stopped by HK to see my bro and friends...

We had dinner at the very restaurant my mom worked for about forty five years ago, yup, still there and looks exactly the same. Food was very good and the price was right. We didn't pay.

Also spent some time in DG, and stopped by at the lobby bar karaoke......


After a long flight, finally home. to freezing cold weather: 20C in the day time and 12C at night, brrrrrrrrr...

Different location but I keep the same routine: work out at the gym in the morning, and tennis in the afternoon. Eating healthy is easier in Canada, especially in the summer when all kinds of berries are ripe and delicious, which are wonderful with plain yogourt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment