Sunday, February 28, 2010

Before and after




on the left corner, our competitor from Fatsville, weighing in at 201 lbs. And on the right corner, our challenger from Slimcity, weighing in at 181 lbs.......
Here we are folks, two months and 20 lbs, with 20 more to go.
Most importantly, my body fat and organ fat have been reduced. Also, my age analysis went from 71 years to now 53 years. If I keep this up, I can actually turn back the clock and have a body younger than my actual age soon.......my wife will like that......

5 comments:

  1. Holy Crap Jack! That's amazing! you look awesome, keep up the good work! Feels good to be fit doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Brie, its good not to have more chins than a Chinese phone book....

    JC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I am moving to Hualien. Lets be friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TJ,

    Welcome, let me know if there is anything I can do for you....

    JC

    ReplyDelete