Thursday, February 4, 2010

I'm losing it....

Enough is enough.

I stepped on the scale just before Christmas, and it said 201. Yes folks, all that good food finally tipped my weight over 200 pounds! This is just too much for a guy who ran a marathon just a few years ago....so, my new year resolution is to lose 40 pounds before summer. Weight is not my only concern. Cholesterol, blood sugar, body fat, organ fat........all have to be reduced. According to the data from my blood and urine analysis, my real age was 71.

That was a shocker folks. It meant that I could suffer a heart attack, a stroke, or develope cancer at any time. Or simply drop dead any day. Not good.

I started my own weight loss program in January, which is a combination of daily exercise, eating less and eating the right things, and most importantly, drinking plenty of water.

Well, how did the first month go?


Top picture was before, and bottom picture is today.

So far, I have lost 12 pounds, and all my blood work has improved. Age analysis says I am now 56. I have turned back the clock 15 years!

Yes, I am extremely motivated. 28 pounds to go...............

And the trips to the gym are really paying off.....










3 comments:

  1. Hey Jack

    Glad you are starting your diet and exercise good for you! I don't understand the pics you have of yourself on the gate? How did you do that? Who are those girls holding your pics??

    ReplyDelete
  2. trick photography! You don't think women throw themselves at my feet these days, do you?

    JC

    ReplyDelete
  3. trick photography? You did it yourself or someone else did? Hahahaha, I'm sure they do that in Taiwan I'm sure!!

    ReplyDelete