Sunday, February 28, 2010

Rained out

Weather has been good these past few days after Chinese new year. Sunny and warm with day's high near 30C. It is perfect for those early morning work outs as I hike, walk, and run for an hour every morning at the nearby Meilun mountain. Then after lunch, I head out to the club and pick up a game with local players and manage to play 4 to 5 sets in about three hours. Some singles and some doubles.

Today we got rained out after playing 5 sets, so we got lucky. Its time to go home anyways. I hardly play any golf these days as it is much more difficult finding golfing buddies around here. But to be honest, I don't miss golf. I don't watch golf and I don't follow golf at all. I guess Tiger and I do have something in common these days. We are both taking a break from golf.

I am really enjoying getting fit again, and I am playing the best tennis ever. But playing in the heat is a real challenge as I have to change shirts every set, and constantly hydrating. I have never perspired so much in my life, and it feels great.

No comments:

Post a Comment