Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Down with the pounds!

Move over, Richard Simmons!

The big difference between working out in Canada and Taiwan is the outside tempertaure. In Victoria, the average temp is 10C while it is 25C here. Therefore, I have never sweated so much before. Here, every inch of my body sweats, and every pore works overtime squeezing out the liquid waste and toxins out of this fat body. The feeling is incredible when I am absolutely drenched with perspiration.......
I start the day off with a Herbalife breakfast shake at the breakfast bar, conveniently located below our condo. Yue Ling is the owner, and also my nutrition advisor. She keeps track of my progress, and makes a diary of my weight, body fat, organ fat, bone mass, muscle mass, age analysis, and metabolic capacity.

Today, my weight is down to 176lbs, a total loss of 25lbs so far since Christmas. Better news is that my body fat and organ fat continue to drop, and my age analysis is, hear this: 50!!!!! I had a body of a 71 year old when I started this program, and now I am younger than my actual age.....

Sure, nutrition alone could not achieve all this, exercise is still a very vital part of a healthy life style. Clean air, good rest, and frequent massages also help, a lot......


Here I am, after my morning hike and run............

No comments:

Post a Comment