Thursday, May 6, 2010

about Herbalife

Herbalife products are not the only health products and may not even be the best out there, but since I started using them five months ago, the results are obvious. Of course, no products alone can help us lose weight and maintain health, and Herbalife preaches that. For my friends and family who are interested in achieving their own goals of a healthy lifestyle, I will not re-invent the wheel, but share with you what works for me, and many others before me.
#1 - a balanced nutrition.
#2 - maintaining an acceptable level of body fat.
#3 - adequate intake of water daily. (actually, hourly)
#4 - plenty of rest (try to be asleep before 10pm)
#5 - adequate daily exercises.
That is it folks.
Simple, but not easy.
Herbalife helps me with a balanced nutrition everyday, and encourages me to drink between 5000 to 6000CC of water daily. I'm doing that, non stop since Jan 2010.
My body fat has come down dramatically, but can still go lower. I have six more lbs to lose to reach my goal of losing 40 lbs, and that should help.
I can sleep better and more, but I do fall asleep before 10pm everyday, almost.
I get three to four hours of exercise everyday, and sweating every minute of those three to four hours. Its a great way to rid of toxins in our bodies.

Above is the table which illustrates different levels of body fat for men and women.
When I began my program, my body fat was 33%, which was the second highest on the chart, and at that level, I was a prime candidate for either a heart attack, or stroke. Now five months later, my body fat is 23%, which is one heck of an improvement. I would like to be under 20%.

Some propaganda from Herbalife........

more propaganda.....but this is a true story. I've met this guy in person, and he is currently down to 90kg, freaking unbelievable!!! He is the poster boy of Taiwan herbalife.

and this could be my poster boy. Raymond is Nancy Hong's uncle in HK. He was shocked when he saw me from my recent trip to HK/China. I was about the same shape as he is now, and he wants to try to do what I have done. So I signed him up with Herbalife in HK, so that he has access to the same products I use, and if it works for him, he has a new business by doing the same for his friends.
Good luck Raymond.






No comments:

Post a Comment