Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mission impossible? - mission accomplished!

What I thought was mission impossible four months ago is now mission accomplished. My dream goal of losing 40 lbs before summer is now reality. Today I weighed in at 159.5 lbs, a total loss of 41.5 lbs since Jan this year.

Here I am, accepting my gift for the weight loss challenge program from Mr Chau. Now the real work begins to maintain my weight at current level, which is a tougher task than the weight loss itself. I know. Been there, done that myself.

For anyone out there who also needs to shed a few pounds, my only advice is: keep it simple and stay disciplined. Don't try to re-invent the wheel. Just follow those who are successful at losing weight before you, and do what they do, and you too, will realize your dream in a few short months. Good luck.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Jack, I can't believe how much weight you've lost! That's amazing! Hope you're not losing too much too fast though, I see you're running alot these days, good for you. Any chance of you running marathons soon? Craig should join you in the future. We were talking about coming to Taiwan in the next year or 2 to visit you guys.

    Congrats for losing so much weight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brie,
    I run everyday but I actually don't enjoy it like I used to, so, marathon is out of the question. I run as a discipline to wake my body up every morning, because it is the best time to exercise in order to set our metabolism at maximum efficiency for the whole day. What I do enjoy is playing tennis, which I do 3 to 4 hours every afternoon.
    Please come to Hualien, it is paradise...

    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete