Monday, May 3, 2010

Made in China

Met up with a few boys in China for some R & R these next two weeks....

here are more golfing videos....

The young and beautiful......Chinese women caddies. Very modest, most come from the inland provinces where job opportunties are scarce. Working at the golf courses, they make about $200US a month, room and board, which is very good at current standards.

The 5 star hotel I stay at costs me about $70 a nite, which is expensive from local standard, but well worth it to me, because I use their recreational facilities everyday. I manage to run 10k every morning at under 50 minutes, which is a real surprise since I have not run this kind of distance, and certainly not at this speed, for a very long time........Some of my friends ask how I could lose so much weight so fast. Well, the answer my friends, is all about nutrition and calories. My Herbalife breakfast supplies me with my whole day's nutrition at about 100 calories. And as you can see from the video, running a 10k burns up 550 calories, therefore, I have effectively wiped out 450 calories from existing inventory (fat build up). Add a sensible lunch and a light dinner, and some tennis in between, and my whole day's calorie intake will be less than what it burns, which is the only way to a healthy weight loss. I am truly grateful to Yueling and Herbalife who has been my major support on this life changing journey.

Went to Hong Kong to pick up some Herbalife products for some of my friends, who are very much interested in losing a few pounds like I have.

Then I met Mr Bean at the hotel who wanted to play tennis. Actually, Mike is from SanFrancisco, but a dead ringer for the British comic. Decent tennis player also, had some great single matches with him.

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to see that my dad made a cameo in some of the golfing videos.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ali,

    You better help your old man get back in shape...then perhaps we will have more camera time for him....lol.

    uncle Jack

    ReplyDelete